Sand blasting patented as early as 1870 by an American soldier Benjamin Chew Tilghman. Since then, it has been in active use in transport, ship repair, construction, manufacturing and other industries. “SrautaServis” offers the service of Sandblasting to organisations and private entities. Surface sandblasting conforming cleaning classes: SA 1; SA 2; SA 2.5; SA 3; in accordance with ISO 12944-4 standard.
- Corrosion / Rust removal
- Cleaning of wood and creation of the effect of aging
- Sandblasting and reconditioning of masonry / brickwork
- Sandblasting of tanks and containers
- Sandblasting of ships and yachts
- Sandblasting of agricultural machinery
Key benefits of sandblasting:
- Abrasive properties of the sand quicken the whole process when there is a need to clean up the heavily corroded metal structures. When quantities are large, the amount of time saved in process is great.
- Cleaned surface becomes rough and ideal for qualitative paint job – it has a better grip, therefore serves longer.
- It is not recommended to Sandblast soft materials such as glass (only for decorative purposes), aluminium, plastic, etc.
Secondary waste generates during the process. In order to reduce its presence in the air and to make it easier to clean afterwards, we offer an alternative method – Wet Sand blasting.